As compared to the previous releases,
MIPCL-1.6 supports mixed-integer Second Order Cone Programming (SOCP);
- detects formulation symmetries and then uses them when doing branching;
- mps_mipcl-utility reads files written in the free mps-format;
- improves the performance of symmetry detection procedures, and allows the users to switch off these procedures.
- There have been so many improvements since the MIPCL-1.8 release,
so it is right time to introduce a new major release MIPCL-2.
In particular, to improve MIPCL
performance when solving MIPs of very large size,
the key auxiliary dense arrays were replaced with sparse ones.
- The Book Mixed Integer Programming: Models and Methods
may be interesting for those who are interested in the methods implemented in MIPCL.
- The files you can download here
come without any warranty. Use at your own risk!
- Currently you can download MIPCL for the following platforms: