- MIPCL supports preprocessing, symmetry breaking,
primal heuristics, automatic cut/column generation, and strong branching.
- The MIPCL API makes it easy for users to integrate optimization
into their own application. The developer interface has been designed for maximum ease-of-use.
MIPCL is highly flexible through many virtual functions that
allow developers to implement problem specific
- separation routines to apply problem specific cutting planes;
- column generation procedures;
- primal heuristics to search for
feasible solutions with specific support for probing and diving;
- node selectors to guide the search;
- branching rules to split the problem into subproblems;
- preprocessing to simplify solved problems;
- pool management of cuts and generated columns.
- MIPCL comes with clear,
comprehensive documentation and examples to help you get started quickly.