- MIPCL is a tool for solving Mixed
Integer Programs (MIPs). It supports implementation of
both branch-and-cut and branch-and-price algorithms.
Starting from version 1.6.0, MIPCL is also able to solve
mixed-integer (involving integer variables) Second Order Cone Programs.
- MIPCL is implemented as a library of C++ classes.
The main classes are CMIP and CLP. CMIP is a system for solving MIPs,
and CLP is a system for solving Linear Programs (LPs).
- MIPCL can be used
- standalone as a shared object (dynamically linked library) in C++ projects;
- together with a modeling tool MIPshell;
- as a Python module;
- as a Java module;
- as an application for solving MIPs written in the MPS format.
- A detailed description of MIPCL can be found in
MIPCL Reference Manual.